The safest BeSafe rear facing seat from 6 months to approx 7 years (36kg, 61cm to 125cm)
Rear facing forever and ever
Grows with your child all the way to 125 cm and amazingly 36 kg. Market-leading leg space up to 26 cm. Making it comfortable even for a seven-year-old.
Unique safety concept
The unique external frame on the seat will truly bear the forces in a frontal crash. In addition, the seat shell has a very rigid spine that will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact.
Flexible and easy installation
Being belt installed means you can install the seat in any position in the car, even in the front passenger seat and middle rear bench. The belt installation is intuitive with several clever solutions and the easiest on the market.
The seat that cares for the future
By using long-lasting materials and making the exchange of parts a lot easier, we have really extended the lifetime of this seat. By stretching the lifetime all the way to about 15 years we’re also caring for the future of our children.
- Swedish Plus Tested
- Impact absorbing seat shell materials and construction
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ that easily slides on to the seat
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Belt installation makes it possible to place anywhere in your car*
- Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly
- Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ makes getting in and out of the seat easy
- One-action adjustment of headrest, belts and leg space
- Exceptional comfort with 5 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Lots of space for growing legs, all the way to 26 cm
- Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured
- High-quality materials
- Two-Fit Cushions™ for an individual adjustment to the child.
- Stature height: 61-125 cm
- Max. weight: 36 kg
- Age: approx. 6 months – 7 years
Installation: 3-point vehicle belt
- Direction: Rear facing
- Approved: UN R129 (specific vehicle)
- Seat weight: 10 kg