Joie Steadi R129 rear faces from birth to 18kg, with the option to forward face.
- R129 certified car seat, proven by the most up-to-date safety tests around
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Seat belt installation
- Side Impact Security offers protection for the head, body and hips
- Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam that’s designed for optimal security
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Padded infant head and body support cradle the tiniest riders
- Removable, washable fabrics for convenient cleaning
- Product Dimensions: l 50.7cm x w 43.6cm x h 60-66cm
- Product Weight: 7.71kg
- Product Usage Rearward: 40-105 cm, approx. birth to 4 years
- Product Usage forward: 76-105 cm, 15 months to approx. 4 years
- Testing Certification: ECE R129/03
- EAN / GTIN : 5056080612652
- Instruction Manual: for installation and Joie Steadi R129 car seat information.
Based on 1 review
The car seat is ok if it's a spare one. Car belt going around the seat is annoying. The car seat belt is hard to tighten. Otherwise the car seat is really compact and light.
Thank you for taking the time to review the Joie Steadi R129. Getting in behind the seat and pushing it backwards will allow for easier tightening of the belt. As it is only installed with seat belt it does have to come across the side of the seat but it is a great seat for putting in and out of the car every day or for travelling with.