Joie Bold R is the new Bold model that forward faces from 9kg all the way up to 25kg using the 5-point harness and converts to a belted booster from 15 - 36kg
- Extended 5-point harness usage all the way up to 25kg
- Isofix, top tether and vehicle belt installation.
- Harness mode: 9-25 kg using the 5 point harness: installed with 3 point seat belt, top tether and isofix.
- Booster mode: from 15-36 kg: installed with isofix and top tether whilst using the car’s 3 point seat belt.
- The 5 point harness cannot be used after 25kg. After this weight remove the harness and use with the car 3 point seat belt.
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- The Joie Bold R side impact pods remain permanently out, stopping this added safety feature from being missed or not used by users. The permanently open side impact protection elements on both sides provide additional protection for the particularly sensitive head area.
- Tri-Protect™ headrest teams up with the Intelli-Fit™ memory foam for another three layers of safety
- Grow Together™ 11-position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously with just one hand, even while the car seat is installed.
- With 3 cosy recline positions to reduce head flop
- Built-in body support help you get a snug and secure fit for little ones and can be easily removed as the years tick by and they start to fill out the seat.
- One-pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness and the 5-point harness stores within the seat when using as a Group 2/3 booster.
- Built-in side vents maintain a cool flow of air
- Comfy cushioning and removable cup holder
- Product Weight: 12.9kg
- Product Dimensions: l 46.9 cm x w 46.2 - 50.6 cm x h 62.9-83.1 cm
- Product Usage: Group 1/2/3, 9-36kg; approx. 9 months-12 years old
- Testing certification: ECE R44/04
- EAN / GTIN: 5056080610221
- Instruction Manual: for installation and Joie Bold car seat information.
Decided on this seat to move to after four years rear facing in Axkid. Very happy with seat as ISOFiX attachments and headrest and harness adjust together. Still has 5 point harness which I prefen over seat belt.Would definitely recommend for moving from Axkid. Our Son loves it
Thanks Moira for your great review of the Joie Bold and for taking the time to write this, much appreciated!