Rearward facing only from 61cm to 125cm (23kg) (approx. 6 months to 6 - 7 years old)
When the Axkid ONE becomes even better! More than 150 updates including improved function of the headrest, smoother harness routing and ventilation holes added inthe 0-3 year insert!
Axkid ONE 2 sets a new standard of car-seat safety. It is the only rear-facing ISOfix seat on the market that is i-Size approved up to 125 cm / 23 kg, meaning your child can travel rear-facing for up to 3 years longer than in existing ISOfix seats on the market. Travelling rear-facing is up to 5 times safer for children all the way up to 6-7 years of age.
- One car seat through childhood – Axkid ONE 2+ can be used from birth (40cm) all the way up to 7 years of age. No need to buy lots of car seats.
- Best legroom on the market – Axkid ONE 2+ is spacious and the adjustable seat gives more leg-room and easy access to your child. The Axkid ONE 2 is mounted on rails (pat. pending) allowing the seat to be adjusted back and forth with just one hand up to 30 cm.
- Easy to use – the new sliding design on rails makes it easy to put your child into the seat.
- Quick & secure installation guaranteed– just click in the ISOFIX connectors, fold out the support leg and release the anti-rotation bar and you are all set. Axkid ONE 2+ features 6 self-explanatory installation steps and a self-tightening anti-rotation bar with a built–in audio cue telling you if the seat is in optimal position. Combined with ISOfix connectors and the lightweight construction which makes handling easy, we guarantee that you can install the seat in less than 30 seconds.
- Axkid ONE 2+ comes equipped with the Sleepwell System allowing the seat angle to be adjusted all the way to 42 degrees. Headrest adjustment & harness tensioning with one hand.
- Innovative lightweight design – weighs 30% less than other car seats on the market and built with less plastics. Axkid ONE 2+ is built with a new and innovative design that uses aluminium and hardened steel to form a lightweight safety frame that acts like a protective cocoon. The seat itself is built in shock-absorbing materials to minimize crash-forces upon impact.
- 12 headrest position adjusted from back, integrated headrest cushion and internal harness 5-point.
- ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection)
- Ventilation system
- R-129 (i-Size)
- Removable cover, machine washable at 30 degrees
- Adaptable front brace feature position: Yes
- Width: 44 cm Height: 76 cm Depth: 54 cm
- Seating depth: 32 cm
- Seating to buckle: 18 cm
- Support leg max: 52 cm
- Support leg min: 26 cm
- Adjustable support leg positions x 14
- Weight: 10 kg
- Instruction Manual for installation and Axkid One 2 car seat information
- Vehicle Fit List for the Axkid One 2 / Axkid One 2+ Plus
- Installation Video: