Klippan Opti 129 - Extended Rear Facing only
The Klippan Opti129 is the first and only i-Size approved Extended Rear-Facing seat that offers safety for a child right up to 32kg.
- Approved from 9kg to 32kg (61cm to 125cm) with a very tall car seat shell.
- Swedish Plus Tested so has the highest level of safety.
- This seat is installed with your car's 3-point seatbelt which allows the longer use rear-facing than ISOFIX seats can offer.
- It features memory-foam on the inner sides for better comfort, and the shock-absorbing EPS foam offers improved side protection.
- Installation is easy and straight forward using the included tether straps produced at Klippans own factory and compact size of the seat means it fits well in pretty much any car small to large.
- Opti 129 has 4 recline positions and easily adjustable headrest and harness.
- The new design seat cover with additional padding means the seat is both comfortable and safe plus the cover is easy to remove and washable.
- The Klippan Opti129 seatcover is sewn in accordance with our quality and environmental principles. We do not laminate our fabrics, but sew the different layers (under fabric - foam - outer fabric) together. As we do not laminate the layers, we do not use glues in our production, reducing the chemical level as well.
- Baby insert also included.
- When used in the front passenger seat a 100mm clearance is needed between the vehicle dashboard and the back of the Opti 129 car seat.
- Klippan Opti 129 is designed and produced in Finland, and tested on their in house car seat safety rig. Klippan have more than 50 years of experience in child car safety seat safety.
- You can also purchase a cupholder, sunshade, sun cover, attachment loops and additional paddings if necessary.
- Measurements: Weight 11.6kg, Width on seat: 44cm. Max height of back approx. 49cm,