New Britax Kidfix i-Size High Back Booster from 100 cm to 150cm (for use to age 11 / 12 years approximately).
New KIDFIX i-SIZE has been designed and approved to the new i-Size standard, making it the safest KIDFIX* to date (during internal tests, Britax Römer 2021).
The fantastic XP-PAD, SICT and SecureGuard features from the KIDIFX are now combined with the redesigned seating area for optimum crash performance to offer all-round protection for your child.
With a slim design it allows for three KIDFIX i-SIZE car seats to be installed in the back row of a wide range of cars.
A new padded soft fabric covers ensure your child travels in comfort for longer, while the air ventilation holes on the shell make sure your child is the right temperature while travelling.
The engineers at Britax Römer have used Human Body Model analysis when designing the KIDFIX i-SIZE to ensure the seat is designed to be comfortable for both young and older children and while working in close partnership with leading car manufacturers, the seating area has been redesigned to help reduce the neck loads by up to 10% *.
Made in Germany, means shorter transport routes which helps to minimise the impact on the environment and the new KIDFIX i-SIZE is 0.6 kg lighter than its predecessor.
Britax Römer Cartons are made of recycled material from responsible sources and sustainable plant-based bags are used to safely pack the KIDFIX i-SIZE.
- ADAC Test Security Score: 1.7, Good (the lower the score the better the result)
- 100 cm to 150 cm (Approx. Age 11 / 12)
- Isofix or seat belt installation
- XP Pad: prevents the impact of your child's chin on their chest, absorbing up to 30% * of the energy. A jerky forward head movement is reduced and the neck is protected. At the same time it provides additional padding around the edges of the seat belt.
- SecureGuard: lap belt holder helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra (4th) contact point to the 3-point seat belt. By keeping the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones SecureGuard helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %*, and at the same time allows your child freedom of movement during the journey.
- SICT: offers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision. It reduces impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat and deforms to absorb the energy before it reaches your little one. SICT reduces the side impact forces by up to 40%* (* Britax Römer internal tests and simulations).
- Removable car seat cover
- Measurements: (H x W x D) 63 – 83 x 48 x 42 cm
- Weight: 6.7kg
Instruction Manual for installation and Britax Kidfix i-Size car seat information