Axkid Minikid 3 is a revolutionary update from the bestseller and award winning Axkid Minikid 2 that allows real extended rear-facing up to 7 years of age.
With the longest back length on the market, the unique dynamic headrest technology and automatic lower tethers your child can travel safe, comfortably, and rear facing all the way up to 125cm and 36kg!
Rear-facing for even longer – one of the world's most popular and award-winning extended rear-facing car seat now with about 10cm (!!) longer back length and innovative features.
Maximised and unique range - Approved according to the newest R129 regulation, Swedish Plus Tested, and allowing rear-facing up to 7 years of age (125cm and 36kg).
Dynamic headrest technology – Headrest that automatically adjusts to a safe position according to your child’s length and size or if preferred 14 fixed headrest positions.
Installation in 60 seconds - Easy installation system with automatic lower tethers – just wiggle the seat securely into place.
Up to 30cm leg space – Due to the compact yet spacious design, the Minikid 3 can fit in even the smallest cars yet allow your child lots of legroom.
Rearward facing only from 61cm to 125cm / 36kg (approx. 6 months – 7 years old).
- ADAC Test Security Score: 1.5, Very Good (the lower the score the better the result)
- Approved under the newest R129 Regulation
- Swedish Plus Tested
- Quick installation with car 3 point belt
- A 10cm longer back length than the older Minikid. This huge increase in back length together with the 36kg weight limit allows your child to travel rear facing for the longest time period.
- Headrest: automatically adjusts to your child’s length and size. If you prefer the headrest to have a fixed position, there are 14 fixed headrest positions. The headrest design is also updated into a more V-shape and developed with a force absorbing technology giving your child the best protection in the event of a collision. The V shape design of the headrest also makes it easy for your child to see out of the window.
- Compact design offers your child generous legroom yet the flexibility to install in even in the smallest of cars. Axkid Minikid 3 can allow your child up to 30cm extra leg space. As it is seat belt installed it is not dependent on isofix points, can potentially be installed in all car seat positions (vehicle dependent) and the slim design makes it possible to install three in a row in the back or also have one on the front seat- giving you flexibility for your family needs.
- Installation: a unique 6-step installation guide with visual guidance on the seat itself plus in addition to an easy step-by step interactive 3D installation guide for both installation of the car seat and the child. Minikid 3.0 has only one belt lock off clip and the automatic lower tethers will allow for a quick and safe installation in approx 60 seconds.
- Toddler insert support cushion: will give even the smallest children a comfortable and safe position. Newly designed with comfortable memory foam and mesh fabric in the back for air circulation. The extra insert is recommended to use when the child is between 61-105cm tall.
- Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP): is developed with the most prestigious crash institute in the world – ADAC in Germany. In a side collision, ASIP is built to deform and absorb the crash energy before it reaches your child.
- Width: 44 cm Height: 65 cm Depth: 54 cm
- GTIN / EAN: 7350057586754
- Instruction Manual for installation and Axkid Minikid 3 car seat information
- Installation Video:
easy to install and very comfortable to use. We also have Axkid Move and Minikid 3 is much nicer to use.
Thank you Indre for your great review of the Axkid Minikid 3. At 36kg it is at the top limit for rear facing and has the Axkid Swedish Plus Tested safety!
I got the seat and I am delighted with it, it was easy enough to install and the support was also great! Thanks so much
Thank you Bianca for your great review of the Axkid Minikid 3 and of our service! It is much appreciated!