Two Way Elite has a tall seat shell for long use both rear (25kg) and forward facing (18kg).
* The Britax Two Way Elite has been discontinued and is no longer available, the next 25kg rear facing car seat option is the Axkid Move, see details here *
- Installation with car seat belt.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Approved to 18kg forward facing with the 5-point harness: fitted with lap and diagonal seat belt.
- Approved to 25kg rearward facing with the 5-point harness: fitted using lap and diagonal belt or lap belt only. This allows the TWE to be installed in the centre back seat when used rearward facing – as far away as possible from the impact in the event of a side collision.
- In the box: Britax Two Way Elite, Tether Straps, Manual (Everything that is needed to install the Two Way Elite is included in the box)
- Deep, protective side wings.
- Height adjustable harness - 3 settings .
- Recline function available: amount of recline is achieved by the positioning of the front seat.
- Rear facing tether straps supplied.
- Cover removable for washing.
- Recommended with the additional head support for children younger than 3 years old. See our Britax Two Way Elite Head Support listing to purchase.
- Measurements: Height 72cm, Width 47 cm, Depth 50cm
- Weight: 7.00kg
- TWE braces the front car seat when installed.
- Optional belt routing for vehicles with longer seat belt buckles.
- Easily moved between vehicles, extra set of tethers available to purchase also.
- The Britax TWE doesn't have an updated vehicle fit list but fits in the majority of cars.
Britax Two Way Elite (TWE) | 25kg Rear Facing Car Seat
Thanks Eyrún for your 5 star review of the Britax Two Way Elite!!