About the Demo Model Car Seat Service
If you are not sure which car seat would suit or you would like to see the car seat in person and demo it in your car before you buy then our Demo Model service will help!! We have Demo Models of our most popular seats that you can order and we will arrange the courier delivery and pickup.
The length of time for the Demo Model service is 3 days (including weekends) after the delivery of the Demo Model. This will allow you to see the car seat in person, see how your child fits in the car seat and how the car seat fits in your vehicle(s).
Upon return of the Demo Model, for customers purchasing the seat a NEW car seat is couriered FREE to the customer. For customers with no further purchase, the cost of the Demo Model car seat service minus the service charge of €20 is refunded. (Cost above includes this service charge). More details here.
Axkid Minikid 2 2022 Details:
One of the most popular 25kg ERF seats, the Axkid Minikid is a firm favourite with parents and kids alike. And it has now been updated further in the new 2022 / 2023 Model!
What is new?
Headrest has a 2cm longer back length allowing for even more time rear facing. The infant insert is now 10mm thicker so that even smaller kids can fit. And the cover has been changed to a stretch material for easier removal and increased comfort!
Rearward facing only from 0 - 25kg (approx. 6 months – 6 years old)
- Easy installation using a car’s 3 point seat belt.
- Minikid is a very compact rear facing seat with a very tall seat shell, fitting small and large cars.
- Enables rear-facing up to 125 cm.
- New Axkid Minikid comes with the innovative side impact protection - ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
- Certified ECE R44/04.
- Swedish Plus Test approved up to 25kg.
- Flexible solution suitable for a family with several children as the headrest and integrated 5-point harness are automatically adjusted to the child’s height and size when you tighten the belt.
- The support leg has been developed and improved, and can now be extended with just one button.
- 5 x recline positions available. For more recline the Axkid angle adjuster can be used.
- Headrest can also be fixed in seven headrest positions.
- Fabric cover is improved and removal for washing at 30ºC has been simplified.
- Measurements: Width: 44 cm Height: 62 cm Depth: 56 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg
- Axkid Minikid is always delivered with a black baby cushion, to provide better support for the youngest children. Axkid Minikid, 0-25 kg, does not replace the infant carrier. Axkid always recommend using an infant carrier, because it is best suited for the smallest children. When your child has out-grown the infant carrier, the Axkid Minikid will allow your child to travel rear facing for a long time.
- Installation with tether straps, support leg and 3 point seat belt
- The back of the child restraint may, but does not need to be in contact with the back of the front seat.
- EAN / GTIN: 7350057585870