Medium/Child fits 3 - 6 years (50cm - 53cm)
Large/Youth fits 6 - 12 years (53cm - 56cm)
- 2¾" - 3¾" Down-Sloping Brim With Floatable Foam Core (Brim Length Depends On Size)
- Full 5½" - 6" Neck Veil For Protecting Back Of Neck (Veil Length Depends On Size)
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (Mesh Vents Not Rated)
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation On Child & Youth Sizes
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Packs Flat For Travel
- Smartstrap® Breakaway Chinstrap Technology on Child & Youth Sizes for child safety
- Your child can wear comfortably in a pram as folds flat at the back
- Adjustable Sizing to get the perfect fit even as your child grows
- Weight: 51 grams
Care and ContentFabric content:
Solids: 100% Nylon / Prints: 100% Polyester
Washing and care instructions:
Hand wash cold, do not bleach, line dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim.
This is a great hat for keeping the sun off, and my 16 month old doesn’t seem to mind wearing it, which is a bonus! I got a medium and it fits well with lots of room to grow. We’ll get lots of use out of the hat over the years to come!
Thanks Emily for your brilliant review of the Sunday Afternoons hats and for including a photo! Life is a lot easier when little ones leave their hats on and the adjustable band means they last years!
Absolutely delighted with this sun hat. My 18month old has occulocutaneous albinism and so is extra vulnerable to sun and glare. He is very comfortable playing outside wearing his hat and the protection it provides is a huge reassurance for me. It's also lovely to support an Irish business. I will be buying more hats!
Thank you Emma for your brilliant review and support! Delighted that the Sunday Afternoons hat reassures you that your little one is safely protected while playing outside!